Law On Protection Of Personel Data Clarification Letter
Pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (“KVKK”), we, ALUNET Material Solutions Aluminyum Sanayi Ticaret Anonim Sirketi, show generous sensibility to protection your personal data.
Bu bilinçle, Şirket olarak, Şirkete ilişkin tüm şahıslara ait her türlü kişisel verilerin 6698 Sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”)’na uygun olarak işlenerek, muhafaza edilmesine büyük önem atfetmekteyiz. Bu sorumluluğumuzun tam idraki ile KVKK kapsamında tanımlı “Data Responsible’’ sıfatıyla, kişisel verilerinizi aşağıda izah edildiği surette ve mevzuat tarafından emredilen sınırlar çerçevesinde işlemekteyiz.
This announcement text consists of;
Personal Data: Any information relating to a specific or identifiable natural person,
Law on Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”): Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data published in the Official gazette of the Republic of Turkey dated 07.04.2016.
Data responsible: The natural or legal entity who determines the purposes and means of processing the personal data and who is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
Data Processor: Defines the natural or legal entity who process the personal data on his behalf based on the authority granted by the data responsible.
According to KVKK, your personal data that you share as acceptor, supplier, customer, employee, trainee or visitor etc. will be evaluated by ALUNET Material Solutions Aluminyum Sanayi Ticaret Anonim Sirketi within the context of specified below.
- Collection, Processing and Managing Purposes of Personal Data
While it varies depending on the relationship between you and our company; your personal data may collected through websites, social media channels, mobile applications and suchlike platforms by our company in various of ways, like worded, verbally or electronically. Your personal data will be constituted and updated as long as your involvement with our company remains.
For the purposes of carrying out the operations for you to benefit from the services of our company, ensuring the legal and commercial protection of our company and associates, determining and implementing our strategies and execution of human resource policies, your personal data will be collected.
In compliance with the KVKK Article No. 5. and 6. personal data processing requirements and purposes,
- In accordance with law and fairness,
- Accurate and up-to-date,
- For definite, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Related and limited to the purpose of the processing,
- Keeping for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or for the time required for purpose of processing.
It will be processed in accordance with the rules mentioned above.
- To whom and to what purpose the personal data would be processed:
For the purposes of carrying out the operations for you to benefit from the services of our company, ensuring the legal and commercial protection of our company and associates, determining and implementing our strategies and execution of human resource policies, your personal data collected can be shared with our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals pursuant to the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK.
- Cause of action and procedure for collecting personal data:
In order to fulfill our company’s contractual and legal obligations completely and accurately and provide our services in accordance with the above mentioned purposes, your personal data will be collected on any kind of verbal,written or electronic platforms. Your personal data collected for this cause of action may be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (1) and (2) of this text in accordance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes set out in Articles 5 and 6 of the (“KVKK”) Law.
- Rights of the data subject defined in article 11 of KVKK Law
As data subjects, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company by the methods set out below in this Clarification Letter, our Company will conclude your request free of charge within thirty days at the latest. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Authority, the fee set by our Company will be charged.
In this context, as Data subject, you are entitled to;
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data is processed, requesting relevant information,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
- Be informed about the third parties in Turkey or abroad to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Requesting the correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of such data,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data under the conditions specified in Article 7 of KVKK,
- Requesting that the transaction made within the scope of subparagraphs (f) and (e) hereinabove be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred.
- To object to the emergence of a result against the data owner by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If your Personal Data are processed illegally, you are entitled to request that the loss be compensated if you suffer any damages.
To exercise your rights set out above in accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the KVKK Law, you may submit your request in written or in any other way determined by the Peronal Data Protection Authority. Since the Personal Data Protection Authority does not specify any method at this stage, you must submit your application in written to our Company. In this context, the channels and procedures in which you will submit your application in written to our Company within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK are described below.
In order to use your rights stated above, you must send it your request containing the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations regarding your request to use the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVKK, in a clear and understandable manner and by adding documents identifying your identity and address information, to ……. Or ……. Through mail or notary public or written and original signed by hand.
ALUNET Material Solutions Aluminyum Sanayi Ticaret Anonim Sirketi